COPAL, for several years, exports from Ivory Coast, great quality coconuts.
The coconuts selected by Copal have a gustatory value higher than its comptetitors from other continents.
Our plantations are free from pesticides and fertilizers. Our coconuts are suitable for receiving the Organic label (target in December 2015).
A suitable rainfall guarantee a pronounced aroma of the coconuts.
We can offer several container a week.
We propose 2 types of coconuts « Cocos Nucifera » for our customers :
- hybrid coconut
- Goa coconut, also called «Local coconut »
These nuts are available in 40 ' Reefer , with packaging designed to guarantee
freshness upon receipt. COPAL
nuts are preselected , calibrated and re-
selected a second time and then bagged and palletized .(from aesthetic way . )
nuts are they reputable ?
Through careful selection of planting nuts
Due to the quality of packaging and speed of transport ( 10-12 days transit
Our quality audits were made since the plantation and when the coconuts entered in our warehouse and are gauged and calibrated by 2 different teams :
- 1/ The grading service, just after the delivery by trucks, fitted with electronic balances
- 2/ The potting service, when bagging, just before loading
There is, therefore, a double control of sizes A30, A35, A40, B50 and C60 which insure a very good quality coconut.
This ensures, for our customers, to receive coconuts with a long expiration date, a rational package also offering a homogeneous coconuts and avoids sprouted nuts.
It is under the GlobalGAP label, Copal export our coconut, which ensures the quality, traceability and safety of our customers.
Copal GGN : 4056186173904
Our human goal in 2016 is to obtain the FairTrade label thus offering producers a stable income and improved trading conditions. They reduce their impact on the nature and progress to organic farming methods.
The 40 feet Reefer High Cube container are loaded with :
- 22 pallets containing each 50 to 55 polypropylen bags
- Each bag contains 30, 35, 40, 50, or 60 coconuts .
We propose different sizes : :
- A30 (830-900 Grs) In bags of 30 Nuts or 25 kgs-26Kgs/ bag
- A35 (715-830 Grs In bags of 35 Nuts or 25 kgs-26Kgs/ bag
- A40 (600-700 Grs) In bags of 40 Nuts or 25 kgs-26Kgs/ bag
- B50 (500-600 Grs) In bags of 50 Nuts or 25 kgs-26Kgs/ bag
- C60 (400-500 Grs) In bags of 60 Nuts or 25 kgs-26Kgs/ bag
- A total of 1100 bags per 40’ Reefer container.
We can load 5 containers a week.
We adapt to your specific needs : on request, we can deliver pallet , cardboard or bulk to your own needs with all type of calibration. Our selection unit and potting can deliver 5 TC 40 a week.
The documents set up at the vessel departure are :
- Packing list
- Form A - Certificate of Origin
- EUR 1
- Phytosanitary Certificate
The satisfaction of our customers is our priority.